Careers at Fortress
Explore the sections below to learn more about opportunities for employment, benefit packages, and the work environment at Fortress.
Join our team of multi-faceted experts. Access the Hiring Portal to search current employment opportunities at Fortress and begin the application process.
- Highly competitive pay structure
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability coverage – HIGHLY PROGRESSIVE accommodations for dependent and family plans
- Additional Voluntary Life Insurance options at minimal costs
- 401(k) Fully Vested Profit Sharing
- 401(k) 3% Match up to 50% of employee contributions for all employees with no limitations on start date
- Competitive PTO with immediate accrual
- WorkLifeMatters Employee Assistance Program, which offers a variety of services to promote well-being and help enhance the quality of life for you and your family, at every stage of life (e.g., family support, legal assistance, fitness, mental health resources, and work-related help)
- Seven (7) paid holidays throughout the calendar year
- We promote from within and provide great employee succession planning
- Great Ongoing Learning and Development opportunities offered for certifications and tuition reimbursement
- College Tuition Benefit from Guardian
- Cyber Security-focused Training
- Employee Referral Programs
- Company Sponsored Events
- Free Snack and Drink bar including Chick-Fil-A® breakfast every Wednesday
- Casual dress daily
Fortress Information Security is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regards to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors, or any other protected classes.